Good news! Our Field Services and Education Department is offering a variety of online training courses, and the 2019 schedule of webinar trainings is now available and open for registrations through April.
For your convenience, we have scheduled training to accommodate coastal time zones.
Here are some of our offerings:
- Stewards Online Orientation: An informational webinar designed for new stewards.
- Local Officers: A comprehensive overview of the structure of AFGE, the roles and responsibilities of local elected officers, and the legal frameworks which guide us.
- Introduction to Collective Bargaining: Designed for new local leaders are new to the collective bargaining process.
- Workers’ Compensation - Appeals Process: This advanced workers’ compensation 1-day webinar walks us through the steps to submitting an appeal when a workers’ compensation claim has been unfairly denied.
- Basic Workers' Compensation: A 2-day introductory training covering the 5 essentials of filing a claim for federal workers, the requirements of Publication CA-810, and review of actual cases.
Here are dates and times:
Want to register?
Visit www.afge.org/Webinars then click on the course to register. The current schedule goes through April 2019. We will post additional dates for 2019 soon.
No time for a webinar? At AFGE Learn you can train online and on demand for FREE! Join the hundreds of AFGE members who have already earned virtual badges for completing the AFGE Essentials Learning Series. Visit www.afge.org/Learn to learn more!