Train like an athlete, win like a champion. The AFGE Midwest Regional Training is back to help you do just that. Join leaders and union activists from Districts 6, 7, 8, and 9 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Indianapolis, Indiana, on July 11 - 15, 2016 to take you skills to the next level.
As an added bonus, we will also provide training on the Department of Defense's new performance appraisal system, New Beginnings. If you work for DoD, you don't want to miss it. If you don't work for DoD, there's still plenty to learn as it could become a model for the rest of the government.
Other exciting courses include:
- Financial Officers
- Health and Safety/Workers’ Compensation
- Representational Communications
- New Leaders
- Title 38
- Collective Bargaining Legal Framework
- New Beginnings Performance Management System
“Education is one of the principles of our Big Enough to Win strategy. It’s very important that AFGE leadership be up to date on our issues and technologies,” said National Vice President for District 7 Dorothy James.
Don't Forget to Register Before July 1st
The July 1st deadline is quickly approaching, so click here or visit www.afge.org/midwestregion to register today. The registration fee is $250. There will be no onsite registration.
Travel and Hotel Info
- Travel dates: July 11 and July 15.
- Training dates: will be July 12 -14, 2016.
- Hotel reservations: Call the Crowne Plaza Hotel at 1-877-227-6963 or by visit the Midwest Room Reservations. Remember to say you're with AFGE to get the room rate of $107.00 per night (not including taxes).