About This Benefit
Looking for objective, expert advice for product and service recommendations? Consumer Reports is the nation's undisputed authority for providing unbiased ratings and buying guides, and helping people get the most for their money.
Union-organized Consumer Reports:
ConsumerReports.org is published by Consumers Union, a non-profit organization which accepts no outside advertising, no free test samples, and has no agenda other than the interests of consumers. Consumers Union is union organized, with testers and writers represented by the Communications Workers of America (CWA). It's a perfect partnership with Union Plus benefits.
Your Union Discount:
The Regular Annual Subscription Fee is $35, but as an AFGE Union Member, you’ll get a special price of $26.
The Top 5 Reasons to Subscribe to ConsumerReports.org:
- Same great consumer advice found in Consumer Reports Magazine but with more interactive tools including updated recall and safety information.
- Latest lab-tested ratings on thousands of brand-name products and helpful shopping tips so you can buy the right products at the right price.
- Easy online access to Consumer Reports shopping advice and interactive tools 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - including a mobile site to use when shopping.
- You support a unionized company.
- Union members can subscribe to ConsumerReports.org for only $22 per year.
- Get Consumer Reports on-the-go! Make the smartest purchase with the subscriber mobile website, Consumer Reports Mobile.