We have a public list of these ten—along with 48 more—on Twitter. Want to be on the list? Contact us on Twitter at @AFGENational.
1. Using photos and videos that tell your members stories
2. Updating members about contract negotiations
3. Educating members about how major decisions can affect them—and the ability to organize—in the future
4. Sharing shout outs to elected officials—to thank them OR to put pressure on them
5. Amplifying news stories about your issues—from your organization, the media, and others
How are you using Twitter to organize? Tell us how on Twitter!