For AFGE members who use propane in their home, they know how expensive it can be for fuel, tank rental fees, delivery fees and more. AFGE and Union Plus Propane Pro can help you reduce your total cost of propane.
Members who live in an area where Propane Pro offers Premium Membership will enjoy pre-negotiated offers that will save an average of 25-40 cents per gallon on their propane. Plus, Premium members won't pay ANY fees—not for your tank, deliveries or anything else.
More About This Benefit:
- Dealers compete for your business: get up to four free quotes from pre-screened propane dealers in your neighborhood
- Get $50 for free propane and $100 for purchase of a new propane tank from your Propane Pro supplier.
- Premium Membership is available in limited areas with pre-negotiated pricing on propane.
- Premium Members pay no tank rental fees, delivery fees, low-usage fees or other nuisance charges.
- Get $10 off your first year of Premium Membership.
- Satisfaction guaranteed or get your money back.
- Have access to top rated and pre-screened local propane suppliers.
Available in all states, except: Alaska, Hawaii, Louisiana, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, and North Dakota.