AFGE is seeking Locals to partner with Habitat for Humanity to repair homes of veterans. Habitat currently has 140+ Veteran Build affiliates. In addition, Habitat requires the partner organization to make a monetary contribution, which helps pay for the materials for the project. The contribution ranges from $2,500 - $10,000 of which 89% goes toward the project. The remaining 11% goes to Habitat for overhead and earned media about your Local’s efforts. AFGE National and District NVPs have created a budget, which Locals can request financial assistance to partner with Habitat.

Contact [email protected] for questions about the Veteran Build program.

SUBSCRIBE Latest news & info

AFGE Events

Event Calendar is for Members Only. Please Log In to see our calendar of events.

LOG IN!