Your partnership with AFGE doesn't have to end when you retire.
AFGE Retirees are front and center in our efforts to honor and defend government employees. That means advocating for a productive, healthy, and secure retirement as well as good jobs, pay, and benefits for those who are still working.
- Stay connected with friends through social activities and volunteer opportunities
- Keep informed about issues affecting retired and active government employees
- Take action to protect retirement security, jobs, and government employee pay
- Save money on a host of benefits – Retirees receive all AFGE discounts and benefits
- Share your skills with the next generation of union leaders and activists