Test scores are a pivotal component of college or graduate school applications. Upon completing The Princeton Review test prep courses, members are guaranteed that they will get higher scores or receive a refund.
AFGE members and their children save 15% to 60% on The Princeton Review's college test preparation courses.
The Princeton Review gives AFGE members access to the best test preparation courses and resources in the country with offices in 55 major metro areas around the country and over 10,000 highly qualified teachers, all experts in giving students the test
Members can take free online practice tests for GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, USMLE, SAT or ACT.
College Affordability and Admissions Courses:
- Participants receive explanations in plain English and inside knowledge of how the financial aid process works.
- Courses are taught by industry experts in financial aid admissions.
- The program will help find the best schools for you – plus help you master the entire college admissions process including transcripts, test scores, essay writing, interviewing, and more.
College Prep Course Features Include:
- Classroom Test Prep Courses
- One-on-One Private Tutoring
- Online Test Prep Course
- A self-pace online course you can complete on your own time
- 24/7 access to your teachers
- Practice tests with detailed test score analysis
- Free extra help
Discounts for classroom courses are available to members at locations in 55 U.S. metro areas, Puerto Rico, and Canada. This benefit is not available in Guam and U.S. Virgin Islands.
Discounts for online courses are available to members in the United States, Guam, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.