Real Estate Member Benefit
The Union Home Services Real Estate Benefit Program is free for AFGE members and their families. It pays a cash rebate worth hundreds, even thousands of dollars, when you buy or sell a home or other real estate property.
It is absolutely free: there are no fees and you will never be charged or pay anything extra. All you need to do is enroll.
More About This Benefit:
There is a 20% cash back rebate of your Union Home Services™ Inc. REALTORS® portion of commission. The example below is based on a 3% commission structure. Note: Commissions may vary.
- If you list and then sell your home for $200,000, you will receive a rebate check for $1,200 after closing.
- If you then buy a home for $250,000, you will receive another rebate check for $1,500 after closing.
- Your total rebate for real estate sale and purchase would be $2,700!
Additional Benefit Features:
- This benefit is available for AFGE members, their children and parents.
- Utilize nationwide relocation services.
- The network of real estate professionals is one of the largest and most reputable in the country. No one will give you better service.
- If at any time you encounter a problem or have concerns or questions, you will have direct access to your Union Home Services advocate who will assist you in resolving any issues.
State laws prevent this program from being available in Alaska, Alabama, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Mississippi, Oklahoma and Oregon. This program is not available in Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
How To Enroll:
As an AFGE member, you can enroll in the Union Home Services program in 3 simple steps:
- Step 1: Enroll online or by phone.
- Step 2: A Union Home Services Real Estate Professional will be assigned to you based on your personal needs and requirements within 48 - 72 hours of your enrollment and will work for you throughout the transaction process.
- Step 3: Deposit Your Check: Once your real estate transaction has closed, your rebate check will be mailed directly to you within 30 days.