- Clifton J. Buchanan SCRVP
- Jeff Godwin CPL-33 NST
- Kalaina Benson-Connor AFGE Local 1013 Executive Vice-President (Council President Eric Young pick)
- Al Lamar AFGE Local 3975 Vice President (NEVP Darrell Palmer pick)
- Jeremy Jenkins AFGE Local 4036 President (SERVP Jay Rivera pick)
- Frank Melendez AFGE Local 3969 Vice President (WRVP Joe Mansour pick)
The JPC met March 21-March 25, 2016 in D.C. The Union filed a 3rd Data request on February 24, 2016 requesting the agency to provide a compelling need for Unit team to work late nights, and bus/airlift operation schedules. The Agency only provided one of the 14 specific data items requested by the Union on March 9, 2016; which was the bus operation schedule.
During this session the Union continued to express to the Agency that 5 U.S.C. § 7117 (the statue) requires them to provide a compelling need in an effort to bargain in good faith. "Absent that compelling need" The Union has no other explanation but to conclude that the Agency is participating in bad faith bargaining. The Union provided the Agency with a proposal and the Agency caucused for the remainder of the meeting.
The JPC met on April 4-8, 2016 at FCC Allenwood to begin the first phase of the rollout for INSIGHT to the entire complex. The JPC next meeting is scheduled for June 13-June 17, 2016 at MDC Brooklyn. The next INSIGHT rollout is tentatively scheduled on July 5-9, 2016 at FCI Terminal Island. Additional updates will be provided upon completion of all meetings.