Looking for an affordable road-side assistance program? AFGE members are invited to take part in the Union Plus Motor Club!
Details About This Benefit:
- Union Plus Motor Club is less expensive than AAA*
- One price covers you and your entire household
- $69 a year or $6.90 a month
- Receive $40 in gas rebate vouchers when signing up for initial one year of service
- Coverage for drivers no matter what vehicle they are driving
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or receive your unused membership fee
- Towing service even if you haven't signed up for a $69.99 flat fee+
Use your AFGE Union Plus credit card and get:
- First month for only $1.00
- Free access to the Credit Card Lost/Stolen Notification Service
Emergency roadside assistance services include:
- 24-hour Roadside Assistance - Up to $125 per incident, 3 times a year.
- $69.99 Flat Rate - Pay as you go service for service after 3 calls.
- Emergency Towing to your home, a dealership, or your mechanic.
- Battery Boost to jump-start your battery.
- Flat Tire Change to remove your flat and install your inflated spare.
- Lockout Service to get you back inside your vehicle.
- Fuel Delivery up to 2 gallons if you run out of gas.
All motor club customer service calls are handled in North America. Expert Opinion provides you with a second opinion on service or repair estimates from ASE-certified mechanics.
Administered by Drive America.
*Automobiles and light duty trucks only.
+10 mile limit for tow