AFGE.org is the hub of all online activity for our union – and we've just launched an upgraded online experience. Now it will be easier to find the tools and resources you need to get the most from your membership.
To take advantage of the new features, follow the steps below to register your unique AFGE member account. Whether you are a new user, or have created an account in the past, you'll need to create a new account through our upgraded system. It will take you no more than a minute, and you only need to do it once.
1. The registration page address is https://registration.afge.org.
2. On the Registration Screen, confirm that you are an AFGE member through one of the following methods:
Can't find your Member ID Number? Click here to contact the AFGE Help Desk or call (202) 639-4015.
3. On the next screen, please enter your personal email address, a new password, and other basic information:
4. Once you have filled out the form, click “Create” to finish the registration process.
5. After clicking “Create,” your new WWW.AFGE.ORG profile is complete. You will now be logged into the website and able to view all members only content.
See, wasn't that easy? Make the most of your visit to the new website by checking out our upgraded member benefits page and news articles.
Having an issue getting logged in? Click here to contact the AFGE Help Desk or call (202) 639-4015.
Can't find the information you need on the website or see a broken page? Report it with this form.
1. Go to http://www.afge.org and hover over “Log In”, then click “Log In to Your Account” as pictured below:
2. Once you are at the Sign In screen, enter your AFGE.ORG Username and password and click “Sign In” as pictured below: